- A letter from the Prime Minister to UK businesses following the EU Council meeting (gov.uk)
- Final call for business input into export strategy (gov.uk)
- Philip Hammond unveils string of measures to bolster growing fintech industry (CityAM covers the government’s fintech strategy)
- Regulation is now top concern for scaling businesses (London Loves Business covers Hitachi Capital Business Finance polling)
- Entrepreneur First expands to Hong Kong (TechCrunch)
- Does entrepreneurship have an ageism problem? (Ryan Holmes, founder and CEO, Hootsuite)
- Europe’s technophobic technocrats (Oliver Wiseman, editor, CapX)
- Purpose, not profit, is driving Britain’s workforce (Maurice Ostro, founder, Entrepreneurial Giving)
- Theranos and Zenefits are a feature, not a bug, of Silicon Valley (Michael J Coren, reporter, QZ)
- Applications now open for Heropreneurs Awards The Awards are run in association with The Telegraph, Warwick Business School, and support from the Ministry of Defence.
- VentureBeat: Bulgaria rising: Can a growing startup movement reinvent the country’s economy?
- Inc: Why business is booming in these six unlikely European cities
- The Atlantic: The Vatican is wooing Silicon Valley